Welcome to PegaWiki
Welcome to PegaWiki /Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:53, 20 July 2020 by HEEGW
To get started search for a Design Pattern or review content by selecting Design Patterns or Glossary terms.
What is a Design Pattern?
A Design pattern document:
- should share a specific opinion on what a user should do, look for or understand when they are trying to implement something in Pega.
- should share the best practices
- should provide at least one real-life example
- should provide real numbers/metrics (for example: we suggest x number of case stages or if this indicator is higher than x, you should do this)
- should be straightforward and easy to read (aka not too long!)
- should link/reference other documents (especially those in Community) that have implementation details that are relevant to the usage pattern.
- should not go into specific step by step implementation details or definitions (this content should be in other areas and linked to)