Using AWS Privatelink to connect enterprise resources to Pega Cloud
|Request to Publish|
|Description||Using a transitive VPC and AWS PrivateLink to connect to Pega Cloud|
|Version as of||8.7|
|Application||Other Industry - Specific Application|
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Please Read Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Below are steps and guidance to get you started writing a design pattern.
- Click on the “info box” in the upper left hand corner of this draft and click the “Edit” button that appears.
- Complete the following fields in the “info box”, "Pega Infinity version", "Design pattern description", "Pega Platform or Application" and "Capability or Industry Area" then click “Apply changes” to save your updates.
- Begin writing your design pattern by clicking anywhere on the draft. To assist in the writing, a basic design pattern template has been provided as a guide. Feel free to use the template as needed or change it up to meet the needs of your content.
- Click the “Save page” button in the upper right hand side to save your work. If you leave the page and need to come back and continue working on it, click the "Watchlist" link located at the upper right hand side of any page and then click on the page you are looking for.
- When you are ready to publish, click on the “info box” in the upper left hand corner then click the “Edit” button. Update the “Request to Publish” field to “Yes”, click “Apply changes button” then click "Save page". Once saved, your content will be placed in the Curation/Editing queue for review and publication.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please reference the PegaWiki help located on the left hand navigation panel or contact us
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ The above text will be removed prior to being published ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Enter your topic description
This pattern can be used by Pega Cloud customers with existing resources in AWS to leverage their existing resources to provide a decoupled, intelligent routing tier to connect a broad set of corporate resources to Pega Cloud Services
Use case examples
Provide a business example to help users understand the objective.
Before you begin
Is it necessary to plan anything in advance, or are external steps using other tools required to achieve the goal? If any specific configuration procedures (how-tos) exist on Pega Community pages, you can link to those assets here by providing the URL.
Process/Steps to achieve objective
What do individuals need to know to achieve the outcome? What do individuals need to know to achieve the outcome? Enter the precise steps to guide the user to achieving the desired outcome. Remember to always state where in the software the user must perform an action, before giving the action.
If “How To…” documents exist for specific configuration procedures please link (using the url) to those assets on the community **
What do you expect the user to see or be able to do after they complete this design pattern?